Friday, 03 September 2010

Finally back online

It has been a strange couple of weeks in internetland for me. Firstly, blogger and blogspot got blocked by our IT crowed on the same day that my home network decided that is's speed would drop down to that of a cripple indian running telegram, causing abovementioned sites to time out. So blogging was out for me.

Apparently, so was writing. I only managed to write about 1500 words in the last two weeks, an average of just more than 100 a day. It's bad. But now I'm back on track. I know where this story is supposed to go. Sort of. If the characters let me. If they don't I'm going to make them fat and kill them.

Just a warning. If you are my character and reading this and you do not want to triple in size, play along. I'm not talking again.

Otherwise I might just prematurely kill one of my babies...

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe I'm sure you'll find a note from Mr Z somewhere, soon... ;-)

    ReplyDelete